Join us for the UCI Research Associates fall event and learn the latest information related to COVID-19 from our expert panel, featuring:
- Alison Holman, FNP, PhD, FAAN, FABMR, professor, Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing
- Brian Paegel, PhD, professor, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Daniel Parker, PhD, assistant professor, future School of Population and Public Health
- Darlene Lee, ND, MSW, Naturopathic Doctor, Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute
- Cyrus Dastur, MD, associate clinical professor, School of Medicine
Moderated by Bernadette Boden-Albala, MPH, DrPH, director and founding dean, future School of Population and Public Health.
Dean Boden-Albala was principal investigator (PI) on two large-scale community COVID-19 serosurveillance projects in Orange County and the city of Santa Ana and serves on multiple strategic advisory groups and task forces to guide COVID-19 response.
Date and time
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Register today ›
Register to receive the Zoom link and event details. This is a webinar and only the speakers will be visible. This event will be recorded. There will be an open Q & A following remarks. You can also submit questions now to the panelists through the registration link.
This event is part of the Madeline Martin Swinden Memorial Lecture series.
Leave A Comment