The UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing and the UCI Susan and Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences both have the privilege of receiving two of the largest single gifts ever to UCI. The Grosses and the Samuelis are visionary donors who recognize that improving healthcare begins with improving the support to students and to the leaders who teach and train them.
Read the full press release on Sue & Bill Gross’ donation>>
Read the full press release on Susan and Henry Samuelis’ donation>>
These generous and substantial gifts are invaluable for foundational growth and expansion. But philanthropic gifts of any and all sizes and frequency make a difference! While a pledge of $50,000 may endow a scholarship, a gift of $25 can offset the cost of a textbook for a student.
We would greatly value any gift made in support of the UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing. Your investment enables us to support research, increase scholarships to students, and to sustain endeavors that transform community health. With the growing urgency and need for better-qualified nursing professionals at all levels of practice, your support is now more important than ever.
Expand our capacity to improve human lives. Invest in the UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing today!
To support a specific fund, please find the associated fund number below and enter it when you make your donation:
- Leslie Ann Ferree Memorial Endowment supporting DNP students (Fund 7552)
- Suzanne Leider Nursing Endowment supporting undergraduate BS/MEPN students (Fund 7626)
- Ellen Olshansky Founding Director Endowment supporting PhD students (Fund 7637)
- Ellen Lewis Nursing Leadership Endowment supporting undergraduate BS students (Fund 7558)
- Elizabeth C. Tierney Nursing Endowed Scholarship undergraduate BS students (Fund 7424)
- Felix Schwarz Nursing Science Student Award undergraduate BS students(Fund 3562)
- Mary Hannacker Endowed Scholarship Award undergraduate BS students (Fund 7422)
- Diane Drake Nursing Endowmentsupporting PhD students (Fund 7756)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarship supporting DNP students in financial need (Fund 7747)
- AANSR Nursing Advancement Endowment supporting annual nurse scientist PhD award (Fund 7620)
- Nursing Science – Fund for Excellence (3220)
- Dolores DeSoto Grunigen Nursing Endowment supporting DNP students intending to serve vulnerable communities (7799)
- Jewell Johnson Nursing Scholarship supporting undergraduate BS/MEPN students
- Founding Dean Nyamathi PhD Scholarship supporting PhD students
- Dorothy Waffarn Scholarship supporting MEPN students
- Hien “Cathy” Nguyen Scholarship Alumni Chapter Scholarship supporting undergraduate students
- Eleanor Weinstein PhD Scholarship supporting PhD students