The council is an advisory body representing the Academic Senate in the faculty personnel review process.
As one of 14 elected council members from across the UCI campus, Lee will confer with other members and make recommendations to the chancellor and provost on appointments, advancement and other personnel matters. Committee members also work closely with the University Committee on Academic Personnel.
Members of each division elect their representatives, each of whom serve a three-year term.
- Lisa Naugle, Chair, School of the Arts
- Michelle Garfinkel, Vice Chair, UCAP Representative
- Victor Fleischer, School of Law
- Alan Goldin, School of Medicine (basic science)
- Sheldon Greenfield, School of Medicine (clinical science)
- Alexander Ihler, School of Information and Computer Science
- Susanne Jaeggi, at-large, School of Education
- Victoria Johnson, School of Humanities
- Jung-Ah Lee, School of Nursing
- Catherine Loudon, Biological Sciences
- Cornelia Pechmann, School of Business
- Jodi Quas, School of Social Ecology
- Timothy Rupert, School of Engineering
- Scott Ruchnovsky, School of Physical Sciences
- Casey Lough, analyst