Learn about the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program (Post-Master’s) at the UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing by attending one of our free information sessions.
Register for your preferred date by clicking the appropriate link below.
Nov. 12, 2021 ›
Dec. 14, 2021 ›
Dec. 17, 2021 ›
1-2 p.m. PST
DNP program highlights
- Complete the doctoral program in two years
- Leadership systems and educational leadership focus
- Planned, highly focused on-campus cohort sessions hosted once per quarter
- Highly accessible online and hybrid courses with synchronous and asynchronous sessions
- Fellowship opportunities available, including a generous fellowship for UC nurses
- World-renowned, diverse faculty and researchers
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with UCI School of Medicine, Program in Public Health and the School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Focuses on the importance of population health, compassionate care and social determinants of health
- Pursue your degree without leaving your current employment