Learn about the Doctor of Nursing Practice-Family Nurse Practitioner (DNP-FNP) Program at the UCI Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing by attending one of our free information sessions.
Date: Nov. 5, 2021
Time: 1-2 p.m.
DNP program highlights
- Three-year doctoral program with FNP certification
- 100% pass rate on FNP board examinations since 1996
- Clinical practice alongside expert NP faculty
- Dedicated staff to assist with clinical placement
- Highly accessible online and hybrid courses with synchronous and asynchronous sessions
- Fellowship opportunities available, including a generous fellowship for UC nurses
- World-renowned, diverse faculty and researchers
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with UCI School of Medicine, Program in Public Health and the School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Focuses on the importance of population health, compassionate care and social determinants of health
- Opportunities to collaborate via planned quarterly on-camps cohort sessions