banner Click here for the Department of Program in Nursing Science Home Page Click here for the UC Irvine Home Page Click here for the School of Medicine Home Page

Postgraduate Records Request

Postgraduates and graduates of California State University, Fullerton, and graduates of UC Irvine must download and complete a records request and mail back to our office for processing.

Records request form (PDF)

Mail the completed form and fee to:

Sue & Bill Gross School of Nursing
Request for Record of Continuing Education Courses
University of California, Irvine
106 Berk Hall
Irvine, CA  92697-3959

Checks should be made out to UC Regents.

Questions should be sent to the Nursing Science Student Affairs office at